發表於 2012-11-9 03:34

馬上加入Android 台灣中文網,立即免費下載應用遊戲。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
向台灣的過勞文化開戰

台灣勞工工作時數可說是世界數一數二長的,來自 CNN 的 Paula Hancocks 報導了這種過勞文化。

過去的六年裡,郭志美一直在努力自己下床。 2006 年四十歲的他罹患中風,只能在血壓升的太高前,走幾步路到他的輪椅上。

去年,政府裁定他的中風是因為過度勞累,但他的公司卻可以合法對此裁定提出質疑。

"我中風前的最後6個月,每天工作 18 個小時,卻只有四小時睡眠" 郭說。他的公司在他中風前曾聲稱他所經手的帳戶遺失了 50,000 元,並懷疑是他偷的。郭否認了這一項指控,而在他中風前超時工作只是為了調查遺失的款項。

郭先生說:『就在有一天的早上八點多時,我突然不省人事。我的同事帶我到一間會議室,把我留在那裡。』
『公司過了三個小時才帶我去醫院。當我到了醫院,我的大腦大量出血,而醫生說我的病情已經太糟糕不適合動手術 。』

在台灣郭先生的情況並不是個案,過勞在某些情況下甚至是致命的。根據勞委會的資料,單單在 2011 年就有 50 名工人的死亡被歸因於工作時間過長。

勤奮工作是台灣社會長久以來根深蒂固的文化,但直到最近政府才開始意識到過勞的存在。根據勞基法,勞工每月不能超時工作 46 小時,而違反的公司將會被處以罰鍰。

根據台灣勞委會和經濟合作與發展組織OECD 的資料,台灣勞工每年的工作時數多到足以讓許多工業國家黯然失色。平均來說,台灣人每年工作 2,200 小時,比美國和日本多出20%的時間,甚至比德國高出35%的時間。

今年稍早,台灣的醫療從業人員才上街抗議血汗的衛生醫療系統,並聲稱醫療人員的過勞將會使病患處於危險之中。

台灣政府已對過勞問題所引發的輿論做出反應,並試圖改善台灣的勞動文化,補貼與健康相關的衛生機構職業。

郭育良 教授每週三上午在台大醫院有個免費職業病門診,而他也觀察到病人的明顯增加。"不但是數量在增加,"他說,"人們也意識到心臟病和中風的情況,是工作太辛苦所導致。"

Battling Taiwan's culture of overwork

Posted by:
CNN, Paula Hancocks

(CNN) For the past six years, Guo Chi-mei has struggled to get out of bed on his own. The 40-year-old suffered a stroke in 2006 and can only take a few unaided steps to his wheelchair before his blood pressure rises to a dangerous level.
Last year the government ruled that the stroke was because of overwork but his company is legally challenging the decision.

“The last six months before my stroke, I was working 18 hours a day and sleeping just four,” says Guo. His company had claimed $50,000 was missing from the account he was handling, and allege stealing. Guo denies the accusation and before his stroke was working overtime to investigate the missing money.

“Just after 8am one day, I suddenly passed out. My colleagues carried me to a meeting room and left me there,” says Guo.

“The company waited three hours before they took me to the hospital, by the time I got there I had heavy bleeding on my brain and doctors said my condition had become so bad it was inoperable.”

Guo’s case is sadly not unique and some cases of overwork in Taiwan have even been fatal. In 2011, 50 workers’ deaths were blamed on excessive working hours, according to Taiwan’s Council of Labor Affairs (CLA).

Hard work has long been ingrained in Taiwanese society, but only recently have officials begun to acknowledge that overwork exists.

By law workers are not allowed to do more than 46 hours of overtime each month and companies are fined for violating these rules.

The annual working hours for Taiwanese employees eclipses many industrialized nations, according to figures from the Council of Labor Affairs (CLA) and the OECD. On average, the Taiwanese work 2,200 hours annually; 20% more than their counterparts in the United States or Japan and more than 35% longer than those in Germany.

Earlier this year healthcare professionals took to the streets to protest what they call a sweatshop health system claiming overwork puts their patients in danger.

The government of Taiwan has reacted to a growing public outcry over the dangers of overwork and is trying to improve the work culture in the country, subsidizing health facilities specializing in occupational health.

Dr. Guo Yue-Leon holds a free open clinic every Wednesday morning in Taipei’s biggest public hospital specifically for occupational disease(9). He has noticed a marked increase in patients.

“Not because the number are increasing,” he says, “but the people are more recognizing the condition so those who have a heart attack or a stroke, he or she realizes that working too hard might have caused the problem.”
「用Android 就來APK.TW」,快來加入粉絲吧!
Android 台灣中文網(APK.TW)

評分

參與人數 2幫助 +2 收起 理由
ShawnLiu + 1 很給力!
guoty + 1 神馬都是浮雲

查看全部評分

收藏收藏 分享分享 分享專題
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆

使用道具 舉報

沙發
gcnet | 收聽TA | 只看該作者
發表於 2012-11-9 13:37
勞工要老闆的錢, 老闆要員工的命 ...
不想賣命, 就去當老闆吧...
當每個人都是老闆的時候, 就不會有廉價勞工的問題...
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

板凳
jc16 | 收聽TA | 只看該作者
發表於 2012-11-10 10:23
工作時間越長代表可以為公司創造更多的利潤?
這根本就是白痴的想法
一個人當十個人操
讓工作效率只下降不上升
能創造更多利潤!?
想靠縮減人事成本來達到短期的收益根本是飲鴆止渴
到最後員工吃不消
老闆自以為是的不停找免洗筷員工
公司的實際收益根本沒增加
根本就是壓榨!
這荒謬的責任制到底是誰定義的!?
沒做完不可以下班
那乾脆每個人都去住公司就好了阿!
反正公事永遠做不完
老闆愛玩責任制
我們就去住公司加班
吃老闆喝老闆
用老闆的水電
把加班費用都轉換成公司的高額水電支出
你不仁我不義
要死大家一起死啦!

評分

參與人數 1幫助 +1 收起 理由
ShawnLiu + 1 偶像,看完你的內容,讓我找到了活著的意義.

查看全部評分

回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

地板
ShawnLiu | 收聽TA | 只看該作者
發表於 2012-11-10 11:46
由 手機網頁 發佈
jc16 發表於 2012-11-10 10:23
工作時間越長代表可以為公司創造更多的利潤?
這根本就是白痴的想法
一個人當十個人操

白賊yi曰:「無薪假可得諾貝爾經濟學獎!」
一個極端右傾的國家,勞工還有人權嗎?
我猜應該也有人認為責任制可以得諾貝爾經濟學獎吧!
順便也來個和平獎
人死光了最和平這樣......

把員工都操翻了,也沒看到臺灣經濟有所提升
白痴雇主~
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

jc16 | 收聽TA | 只看該作者
發表於 2012-11-10 12:11
自以為是的老闆認為只要多砍一點員工
把工作堆到少數人身上
縮減了人事成本
卻無形扼殺了自己公司的創造力
倒楣的是誰?
公司倒光 員工失業
政府無力振興
根本就是三輸的局面
老闆快醒醒吧....
想靠砍人事成本賺錢
不如多請真正的人才運用更多專業去創造更多利潤才是永續經營的方式好嗎?
台灣不是沒人才
而是人才不該區就於22K
當初是希望增加實務經驗的政策
卻被企業利用於聘請免洗筷員工的方式
台灣老闆真的是上有政策下有對策
怎麼樣剝削的多就往哪條路去~
實在是行!
實在是強!
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則