跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
davidkill | 收聽TA | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
發表於 2013-8-11 01:25

馬上加入Android 台灣中文網,立即免費下載應用遊戲。

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
本帖最後由 davidkill 於 2013-8-11 01:33 編輯

CyanogenMod is an enhanced open source firmware distribution for smartphones and tablet computers based on the Android mobile operating system. It offers features and options not found in the official firmware distributed by vendors of these devices. Features supported by CyanogenMod include native theming support, FLAC audio codec support, a large Access Point Name list, an OpenVPN client, an enhanced reboot menu, support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB tethering, CPU overclocking and other performance enhancements, soft buttons and other "tablet tweaks", toggles in the notification pull-down (such as wi-fi, Bluetooth and GPS), app permissions management, as well as other interface enhancements. CyanogenMod does not contain spyware or bloatware. In many cases, CyanogenMod may increase performance and reliability compared with official firmware releases.

Source: CyanogenMod Wiki

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Installation Instructions

Requirements
* Rooted (obviously)
* Firmware 3.32/3.33. Read this post for more info and download link CLICK HERE

Installation
1: If you are coming from another ROM do a full wipe
1a: if this is just an update to THIS ROM BASE you can simply wipe cache and dalvik cache
2: Flash gapps (download below)
3: Reboot
3b: If you want to make changes to the CPU/GPU clock speeds, I/O, or CPU governor settings, edit /system/etc/init.d/99kernel (outlined below)
4: Enjoy CyanogenMod 10.1

Please read the whole post for changelog, Download links, and other important info

Please also take the time to check out this great FAQ and General Support thread created/moderated by Skipjacks It contains a lot of useful information, It would also be great if users try to keep general Q&A questions and other ROM discussion in this thread, It will help weed out the non-development posts and make things go fater for me, which means faster development for you

Updates:: CM has reached 10.1 stable. I will still release bugfix updates if needed but this should be as stable as stable can be on the Sensation. Here's to AOSP 4.3 :P

. As always: remember it takes a FULL charge from AC, and a full discharge then re charge batteryt to be accurate. Also leave it plugged in for up to an hour at 100%, Another thing i find helps battery life is to make custom auto-adjustment values if you use auto-brightness. Check below for full changelog Feedback always welcome Please read the Kernel section for more info and full config options for the kernel.

Albinoman887

Working
SMS/MMS
Wi-FI
Data
GPS
Audio
Radio
Camera
Gnow
SD Card
Bluetooth
H/W Accelerated Video Playback
Native Wi-Fi Tethering
1080p Video Recording

Not Working
??????????

Changelog

Aug-6
* Fixed issue with microphone not working in apps
* Synced with upstream

Aug-4
* Synced with upstream, this is probably gonna be the last cm-10.1 build unless there is a bug fix or something as development has died down on that branch
* Got a dedicated server as a mirror with super fast internet connection. i'm still gonna use goo for the ota updates but the link here will be to the new server

July-20
* CM was tagged 10.1.2 - Security fixes
* Any upstream CM changes since last release (a lot of "under-the-hood" changes)
* Sweep2wake issue with waking on home might be fixed

July-10
* CM was tagged 10.1.1
* Fixed issue with flashlight turning off when screen is off (finally, yay)
* Upstream Changes
* UNTESTED: Fixed issue with sweep2wake and home button waking screen

July-2
* Fixed settings FC when removing an app
* Fixed rare issue of trashed framebuffer (garbled display)
* Kernel: Added FauxSound (requires app)
* Upstream Changes

June-26
* CM-10.1 is now tagged stable!
* ROM is now compiled with linaro and -o3 optimizations
* Misc cleanup

June-10
* Kernel updated to Linux 3.0.80
* Bugfix: Incorrect report of data-usage (upstream bug)
* More Upstream changes - CM-10.1 RC5 mainly
* Sorry for the delay of relase was enjoying the rare good weather around here :P

June-1-build2
* Superuser bug from last release is fixed now
* Kernel updated to Linux 3.0.80
* Some upstream changes

June-1
* CM is now RC3/4
* Really fixed issue with no audio in hangouts
* Tried to address reboots in last build by reverting the pmem change a week or so ago
* Many upstream changes

Kernel

ChronicKernel

Kernel now based on Bruce's kernel with a few changes by me, including:

* Compiled with linaro
* Set flash to disable if battery is below 10% to prevent the random shut-off when taking a pic
* Removed/Disabled KSM
* Removed ZRAM
* User-configurable GPU OC (Not OC'd by default)
* Optimized and compiled with with the "Optimize a lot, or -o3 option)
* Added more I/O schedulers
* Tweaked voltages a bit
* Reverted CRT hack to smooth animation in Android 4.2.2
* Increased PMEM_MDP as it is needed in Android 4.2.2 to fix soft-reboots
* PM_FAST enabled by default (high power wi-fi when screen is off)

These settings were changed by me to help make the kernel more stable with our ROM, observed with tests by me. If you want more features of the Sultan kernel feel free to flash it, but support will not be provided in this thread.

Other Features of the kernel include:

* OC to 1866Mhtz (default 1566Mhtz)
* Undervolted
* User-configurable CPU OC
* User-configurable CPU default governor (ondemand = default)
* User-configurable I/O scheduler (default = SIO)
* User-configurable badass gonvernor (default = balanced)
* Sweep2Wake

Bugs

* MHL doesn't work
* Sweep2wake sometimes causes issues with the proximity sensor during calls

Notes

* As of Feb-19 CyanognMod changed the way the reboot menu works. To enable the "Advanced Reboot" menu with recovery and bootloader go to Settings>Developer Options and Check Advanced Reboot

* As of AOSP 4.2.2 ADB now has a whitelist feature. On first connect with adb it will say device offline You need to update your ADB then with the phone connected. Disable and Re-Enable Android Debugging in the Developer Options menu. It will ask if you want to accept and show the PC's RSA key. Select Yes and it will now work as expected

* If your homescreen does not look right (big margins) go to System Settings>Launcher>homescreen[/B] click Stretch screens. Then choose grid size and set rows to 5.[

* As of AOSP 4.2.1 Developer Options and Performance setting menu options are hidden until you go into about phone and tap build number repeatedly (aprox. 6 times) this only needs to be done once
* If you are having a lot of soft reboots when waking the device set you min CPU freq. to 384htz in Performance settings. (What? no Performance settings? ummm look up hehe)

* If you are coming from another ROM i highly recommend you perform and Wipe Date/Factory Reset in recovery menu when applying this ROM.

* The gapps linked to does not have photosphere. As far as i know it's not supposed to. If you want photophere search for the flashable zip

* If you can't get MMS to work. Send yourself a MMS. or just wait a day. eventually they will work again

* For the best battery life I suggest the stock settings with the exception of the ONDEMAND governor. Switching to BADASS will yield best battery results

官方解鎖,還是S-ON的人,要先刷ROM裡的BOOT.IMG!否擇WIFI不能用!
刷ROM前,記得把SMART FLASH打開。

ROM:八月六號CM10.1.2_JB4.2.2
GAPPS:刷完ROM要再刷GOOGLE PLAY整合包

「用Android 就來APK.TW」,快來加入粉絲吧!
Android 台灣中文網(APK.TW)
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享專題
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆

使用道具 舉報

沙發
jinnib04792 | 收聽TA | 只看該作者
發表於 2013-8-11 10:57
本帖最後由 jinnib04792 於 2013-8-11 11:52 編輯

帖子是否重複了 ...

http://apk.tw/thread-202120-1-1.html

點評

要發也發4.3吧= =  發表於 2013-8-17 09:33
一點也沒錯~  發表於 2013-8-12 16:20
是啊重複了....  發表於 2013-8-11 20:33
用Android 就來Android 台灣中文網(https://apk.tw)
回覆 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則